The X-BOW is the first car from the Austrian motorcycle
manufacturer KTM. It's design has lost none of the
company’s radicalism, purism and its expertise in
technological innovation. It is not surprising that even
today over 3 years since its debut, the KTM
X-BOW is a powerful inspiration to automotive and
technology aficionados all over the world.
As an Authorised UK Dealer and Service Partner we are
proud to be a part of the KTM X-BOW story - a car that
has delivered revelations in grip levels, high speed
cornering capabilities and pure driving thrills both on
the road and on the track.
Here are the latest models in the X-BOW range. Please
follow the links below to view full specifications and
details about the vehicles listed. If there is any
further information you would like about X-BOW or you
would like to take a test drive, please do not hesitate
to contact us.
MODELS AND SPECIFICATIONS
KTM X-BOW "GT"
- Carbon fibre monocoque in clear coat finish
- Audi 2.0
- Smooth racing underbody
- Keyless Go system
- Front splitter and rear diffuser in aluminium composite
- 300BHP Audi S3 Engine with 400NM Torque
- Carbon fibre monocoque with crash box in clear coat finish
- Underbody, front splitter and rear diffuser in carbon composite
- Body panels and wheel covers in carbon fibre
- Uprated Springs for more Sporting Ride